AWR Search Console and Analytics data are collected on a daily basis. If fresh data is no longer gathered, please check the Connection Settings for Analytics and Search Console to discover potential errors.
In order to re-authenticate with your Google account, please use the following instructions
- Remove the old Google connection
- Click on the Add new account button, located in the upper right side of the Connections screen
- Enter the credentials of the Google account to be further connected with AWR
- Allow AWR to retrieve the data from your Google account, then select the newly synced one from the list of available accounts
- Follow the steps to select the profile / property and finalize the Authentication
Please allow our system up to 48h to complete the initial update (historical data needs to be collected).
After this, Google data updates will be performed on a 24h basis, and you can visualize the information by navigating to:
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.