Your company has grown and you are looking for a way to communicate between employees as easily as possible and with as many options you may need. A great solution is Slack (the Advanced Web Ranking team is using it too 😉).
Instead of checking your email to see what's the latest set of generated reports or the latest changes in ranking performance for each of your clients, you can receive the most important notifications straight to your preferred channel or conversation directly to Slack.
- Ranking updates summaries. KPIs for your client projects following each new ranking update
- Scheduled PDF report generation
- Top Sites CSV export generation
The connection can be easily enabled, with just a few steps:
- Access the "Connectors & API" section in your AWR account and select the Slack option:
- Click on "Add to Slack" and go to your browser:
- Select "what will AWR be able to view", a channel where all the notifications will be sent, and press Allow:
- You can manage now what will be sent to the selected channel on Slack:
- You will be notified about the integration and you will start receiving the details about the reports and updates from your AWR Cloud account:
Don't forget that you can remove the integration with AWR at any time you want.
A great integration that helps to receive the most important action from your account directly in your Slack channel!
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.