Every month your clients want to know the progress for their rankings and the best way is to send them a complete report with their website ranking evolution.
You can send them manually, but when you have many clients and not enough time to do this for each of them, you can schedule the reports to be sent automatically to their emails with the frequency they need.
Let's see the steps that need to be followed:
- First, access the Reports menu, select the report you want to send automatically to your clients, and create a new report scheduler for it:
- Give this scheduler a name and then set the following details for it:
- the day when it will run,
- the email address where it will be sent, for each of the projects you need.
- Press the "Save Scheduler" button when all the settings are done and... that's it, the scheduler was created and will run with the frequency you selected.
With just a few easy steps, you automated the reports to be sent to your clients by email on the date you established with them.
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.