Ranking reports for Google Data Studio offer the following set of metrics
- Position - Keyword rank position where your domain or a competitor domain were found in the SERPs, on a specific Date.
- Search Volume - Average volume of searches that a keyword receives each month, reported by Google AdWords in the last 30 days.
- Competition - Level of difficulty to rank for a keyword, based on its number of Google AdWords bidders.
- CPC - Average cost per click for a keyword, reported by Google AdWords in the last 30 days.
Note: The Keyword Ranking In Time report includes only the Position metric, with data across multiple update dates.
The dimension available with the AWR Connector include:
- Project - Project / campaign that you are managing
- Website - Main website and competitors in a project
- Search engine - Search engines or search engine versions in a project (e.g. Google desktop and Google mobile)
- Keyword - Specific terms and phrases that you are tracking in a project.
- URL - Specific landing page that was found ranking in the SERPs for a Keyword.
- Result type - Specific SERP feature type that your domain or a competitor domain have for keywords tracked in Google Universal search.
See related resources
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.